Annual Report – Business and Sustainability
Eurobank issues its Reports with a view to fully informing its stakeholders about its performance in the sustainable development pillars (economy, society, environment).
The Annual Report 2021 - Business and Sustainability was prepared in compliance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) international framework (GRI Standards) and the GRI Financial Services Sector Supplement. The following principles were also taken into account:
- The 10 Principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
- The 7 fundamental Corporate Responsibility Principles of the ISO 26000:2010 International Standard.
- The AccountAbility AA1000 Principles (2018).
Acknowledging the significance of external assurance for the Annual Report 2021 - Business and Sustainability, and aiming to achieve transparency and to strengthen the credibility of the data and information presented, Eurobank assigned the external assurance of the Report’s content to PricewaterhouseCoopers SA independent auditors.
- Annual Report 2021 - Business and Sustainability
- Our Materiality and ESG Performance 2021
- GRI Standards Content Index, ATHEX 2022 Content Index, ΑΑ1000 Account Ability Principles (2018), ISO 26000:2010 Table
- UN Global Compact
View previous annual reports.
UNEP FI PRB Progress Report
To fulfil its commitments to the UNEP FI Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB), Eurobank issued its 2nd year Progress Report as part of the 2021 Annual Business and Sustainability Report, for the first time.
The Report shows the steps Eurobank has already taken to implement the UNEP FI PRB, as well as the steps forward.
View previous UNEP FI PRB Progress Report:
Since 2010, we have been issuing an annual Environmental Report, based on the guidelines for environmental reporting of the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS), as developed by the European Commission.
The Environmental Report includes information about:
- Our Environmental Policy.
- Our environmental impact.
- Our environmental performance and results, based on the targets we have set.
Download the 2021 Environmental Report.
Previous Environmental Reports:
2020 | 2019 I 2018 I 2017 I 2016 I 2015 I 2014 I 2013 I 2012 I 2011 I 2010