e-Commerce, accounting and tax services
be24 offers integrated digital B2B solutions, such as:
- €64.0 billion in assets
- 730 customer service locations in Greece and abroad
- 13,595 employees
The Eurobank Group operations encompass a wide range of financial services, which have received awards by prestigious Greek and international organisations:
- e-Auctions: electronic tenders
- e-Procurement: electronic market
- e-Invoicing: electronic invoices
- mybusiness: intelligent analysis tools
The be24 results for 2018 followed a steady course:
- 881 e-auctions for the Eurobank Group, private-sector companies and public entities.
- €104.7 million in e-procurement transactions within the Group, up by 2.5% compared to 2017.
- €60.74 thousand turnover in e-archiving and e-invoicing, which remained steady compared to 2017.
In 2018 the company also renewed its ISO quality and environmental management certifications obtained and applied since 2010 and 2013 respectively:
- ΕΝ ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standards for e-auctions.
- EN ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system standards for intercompany transactions.
be24 was founded in 2001 incorporating the following companies:
- EFG Eurobank Ergasias SA
- Panafon Hellenic Telecommunications Company SA
- COM QUEST Telecommunications Devices and Services SA
The company specialised in e-commerce, focusing on B2B e-transaction services.
In 2007 it expanded to offer additional services, such as IT, telecommunications and internet services.
Since 2013 be24 has been offering accounting and tax services.
As of 2020 be24 is a subsidiary of Eurobank Holdings.
Be Business Exchanges SA of Business Exchanges Networks and Accounting and Tax Services
Alekou Panagouli & Siniosoglou
14234 Nea Ionia, Greece