We track our performance and take actions to align our strategy and operations with best practices that contribute towards fulfilling the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. We consistently comply with these criteria and set targets for the future. Our performance is assessed by external agencies.
Our strategy and performance on ESG criteria is evaluated by external agencies. We provide clear and credible ESG information to our stakeholders on our strategy, policies and operations and we are rated on these.
We are included in all the major ESG indexes:
Based on our performance for 2022, Sustainalytics awarded us the ESG Industry Top Rated Badge and included us for the 1st time in its 2023 Top-Rated ESG Companies List.
Our current ESG performance
We track our performance across the 3 ESG pillars: Environment, Society and Governance. We set targets and align our strategy and policies to best sustainability practices, aiming for a better and more inclusive future.
Our achievements in 2021 include:
Some of our performance achievements in terms of our market-oriented perspective:
Leaders in ISO certifications
Our annual reports comply with the seven fundamental Corporate Responsibility Principles of the ISO 26000 – Social responsibility.
We have also received the following ISO certifications for our processes, policies and systems:
- ISO 14001 – International standard for applying an environmental management system (since 2004).
- ISO 50001 – International standard for applying an energy management system (since 2015).
- ISO 14064 – International standard for greenhouse gas emissions certificate (since 2021).
- ISO 45001 – International standard for applying an occupational health and safety management systems (since 2006).
- ISO 27001 – International standard for applying an Information Security Management for our information security management system.
- ISO 22301 – International standard for applying a Business Continuity Management System.
- ISO 20000 – International standard for applying an IT services management system.
- ISO 9001 – International standard for applying a quality management systems focused on a specific range of services (since 2000).
- ISO 10002 – International quality management standard – Customer satisfaction for complaints management process.