Eurobank S.A. (“Eurobank”), a subsidiary of “Eurobank Ergasias Services and Holdings S.A.” (“Eurobank Holdings”), announces the acquisition of a 3.2% holding (13,230,000 shares) in Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited (“Hellenic Bank”) from funds managed by Senvest Management LLC, for a consideration of €16.74 m.

Eurobank, now holds 15.8% in Hellenic Bank. Furthermore, it is reminded that on December 1st, 2022, the conclusion of a share purchase agreement (“SPA”) with Wargaming Group Limited was announced, according to which Eurobank has agreed to acquire an additional 13.41% holding in Hellenic Bank, subject to regulatory approvals. Therefore, upon completion of the transaction under the SPA, Eurobank’s total holding in Hellenic Bank will amount to 29.2%.